Monday, December 7, 2009

It's Monday! What are You Reading? - 7 December 2009


This week I am reading A Clash of Kings which is the second book from George R.R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire series. Sometime this year I was introduced to the first book A Game of Thrones and absolutely love it, you can read my review here. I’ve had too many commitments since then that I am only able to read the second book now. So far, am at page 140 and I’m loving it.


"What are you reading on Mondays?" is a weekly event held by J.Kaye's Book Blog.

5 comments:

Ruth Schaller said...

Hope you have a great reading week! :D

Anonymous said...

Love when the second book is as good as the first one.

Gricel said...

I just read your review and was surprised to learn it's a fantasy series, I always thought they were historical fiction. Sounds interesting. Happy reading!

Sarah said...

I love the A Song of Ice and Fire series. The first 3 books are excellent while the fourth is OK. The only beef I have is that Mr. Martin is taking waaay too long to finish A Dance With Dragons, the fifth book.

Unknown said...

Hi Gricel, yes it is a fantasy series and its really good!

Hi Sarah, I'm still at book two believe it or not. The holiday season is taking away my reading time. Hopefully will finish soon. Since I still have book 3 & 4 to read am not pushing Martin to have the 5th book out just yet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails